Work Elisabeth Hoff Portfolio

Elisabeth Hoff Portfolio

Elisabeth Hoff - Jul 2017

Branding and website for a fashion and celebrity photographer.

With over 400 photographs, organisation and access to the content of the site, was the biggest challenge from a UX and UI perspective. The irregular nature of the photography’s ratio, guided the design’s masonry style grid system.

View website


Filtering Content

Ajax filtering for quicker access to content. Genre categories and filter tag dropdown menu’s update dynamically, with unrelated links disabled to avoid blank results.

Grid & Pagination

Random photo ratio formats inform masonry style grid. Infinite scroll keeps page loads lighter for quicker browsing.

Content focused

Photography takes up 75% of viewport to maximise content viewing, allowing the other 25% split top and bottom to show tag based related content and access to menu / filtering or home.


Elisabeth Hoff loading animation


Elisabeth Hoff Branding – The Mark
Elisabeth Hoff Branding – Colour
Elisabeth Hoff Branding – Typography
Elisabeth Hoff Branding – Typography